The Advantages Of Wearing Dancing Shoes
Pole Dancing Shoes are amazing pieces of footwear,
- Firstly they help you stick to the pole. Pole dancing shoes are made out of plastic. This helps you stick to the pole. Very important when you are learning because when you are first you don't have enough strength or the correct technique. The shoes just make it that little bit easier to stick to the pole.
- The weight of the shoe will improve your spins by giving you extra momentum.
- Shoes have a curved end to help you rotate on the ball of your foot which allow you to pivot gracefully around the pole.
- As pole shoes are relatively heavy, they can help you get a deeper stretch across your legs when you invert. This deeper stretch will make your tricks look incredible.
- Strength give you a better workout - When wearing these special shoes you are basically on tip-toes for your whole workout, the shoes force your calf muscles to work harder and subsequently your claves. Plus imagine how much more effort you need to use to kick a shoe instead of just your foot into the air. Those legs and stomach muscles will have to work that little bit harder.
- Pole shoes elongate your legs making them look gorgeous! Your long elongated legs with make you look youthful, slender and tall. Attractive to men and gives the impression that your still a young girl with long slender limbs. They will make you look amazing.
- Pole dancing shoes will also:
- Protect you - from bruising and scrapes to the skin on your feet
- Give you comfort - poles dancing shoes have padding on the insoles so are fantastically comfortable
- Are hygienic they will prevent the spread of verrucas etc.
Are there any other shoes that you can wear to pole dance in? You are not limited to just wearing pole dancing shoes or bare feet you could wear trainers, pole dancing boots or ballet shoes.
Watch Video By Clicking On Banner
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
Thanks for reading this articles, check back other articles also
Subscribe , Follow and like Us